Saturday, February 21, 2009

blue eyes please!


Sterling has the most amazing blue eyes. That is pretty much why I married him :) But none of my girls so far have his eyes. I have hazel. They are pretty green and my Mom has blue and my sister has blueish-green, so I do have some blue eyed genes. All of Sterling's six brothers and sister and Mom and Dad have these rich blue eyes. So why do Abby, Sydnee and Tessa have more my eyes? But Callie is giving us hope. Her eyes are still very blue. I am praying they will stay blue. Here is the contrast between Tessa (my most brown eyed girl) and Callie.

5 comments:

Tammy said...

So cute, look how big they both are. it always blows my mind how fast they grow, it's only been 2 months since we saw you guys and they have grown so much, especially little Callie.

Meggen said...

Such a sweet picture! It does look like little Callie's eyes will be blue. We'll keep our fingers crossed too! BTW, we miss you guys! We need to get together for a family dinner or activity soon!

Shar said...

Holy Blue! If those don't stay blue I would be shocked!

Onjali P. said...

Callie is so cute! With eyes that blue, they have to stay. It amazes me that you have 4 girls and none of them really look alike. Also, you asked me about how I make my photos pop. I really don't have any secrets but I have been trying to learn photoshop better and I have found a few actions that I like. Google coffeeshop actions, it's a good web site with some great actions that are free.

Heather Anderson said...

Both your girls are too cute with pretty eyes and the contrast makes a fun photo. I think you may have your blue eyed girl here!