Monday, May 4, 2009

5 Months!!




My little princess is 5 months old. I can't believe how fast they grow. It seems like the more kids you have the faster they grow. It's not fair! She is so sweet and loves to coo all the time. She makes a silly noise lately that is a cross between a growl and a squeal. She is just such a happy baby. I am truly spoiled. I have to say she has the cutest thighs too. You just need to squeeze them. Here are some photos I took the other day of her. She is just soooo cute. I can't help myself.

12 comments:

Melody said...

I have to agree that she is a cutie. Nice camera too. The pictures are beautiful. They do grow up really really fast. My little Dagen is already 18 months. She's now in nursery! I can't believe it.

Roth Family said...

Cute pictures. I can't believe how time flies. She is a really cute baby:)

Meggen said...

MALINDA! Wow! You are an amazing photographer! You should start your own business (in all your spare time, ha, ha!) What great photos and what a sweet little Callie! I just want to squeeze her and kiss her! Looks like those eyes just might stay blue! Yeah!

ang said...

very darling and her eyes are SO blue!

Rich said...

So beautiful! Good shots Malinda! - Cynthia

Shar said...

what a cutie!!!

Tammy said...

Awwwee! She is so sweet, I just wanted to eat her up and I must agree those thighs... so pinchable:)

Heather Anderson said...

It is true they do seem to grow up faster the more you have... she is SOOO CUTE!!! Those pics are sweet!

Marla said...

So cute! great picture taking Malinda!

Onjali P. said...

those are the cutest pictures! she is adorable.

MIKE AND SAMMI said...

It was so fun to see you today. They do grow so fast, I can't believe how big your girls are. Your baby is darling. Lets get our families together- it's been too long!

Shar said...

Okay Mal, it's time to update again...