Thursday, September 17, 2009

So much...

It's been way to long since I have posted I know. But this one is going to be short. I will just post some pictures. I will have to retro post later. So much going on...so much on my mind. It's hard to know where to start. I guess I am just going to have to procrastinate. Oh well. I hope these pictures help.

Syd's first day of school!! She's lovin it!


My sweeties!


Our house. Ab took this pic. She's pretty good,huh?


Baptism day. I'm getting old.


Our new neighbors. (well like a mile a way, but i love this barn!)


This is what happens when you have a Barnes baby and a box of tomatoes too close to her. Too cute!


Abby's impromtu birthday bash. (we have a lot of girls in the neighborhood, thank goodness)


Jackie was afraid we were going to leave her behind on our move, so she pack herself. We threw Callie in so she wouldn't get lonely on the drive.


She wouldn't get out of the box! Poor dog!


Selling tomatoes door to door. (ok giving them away)


More, tons more later. I promise.

9 comments:

Julie said...

I was glad to see a post. Hope you guys are doing well. We miss you...

Anonymous said...

Where did you guys move to? Love that barn, great photography. Good to get an update. Take care my friend!

ang said...

good to hear from you! your house looks beautiful!

Roth Family said...

You're ALIVE. Yeah! I like your house. Sounds like all is well in I.F.! We miss you. Cute picture of the girls. They are growing so fast:)

Meggen said...

Yeah! It is great to see a little snippet into your lives of late! We sure miss you guys! Post more pictures SOON! Love and hugs to you all!

Tammy said...

Sniff, Sniff.... We miss you guys!! So many DARLING pictures. Love the one of all the girls and Abby's baptism AND Callie and jackie int the box.
It was so good to talk to you last week. The girls were so excited to talk to your girls on the phone. We'll have to let them call more often.
Can't wait to see you guys next month. LOT'S and LOT'S of LOVE to all of you.
XXOooOxxOOOxxxXXxxxOOOOooooXX to your babies!

Shelley said...

How's the transition going? Your house looks beautiful. I went to Ricks. Idaho holds a special place for me. Your girls are adorable. Fun to see an update.

Trudy said...

Your new house looks so inviting. I am happy for your family. Nice new friends and new school, too. Love and hugs, Grandma Barnes

Heather Anderson said...

I love the barn pic and the one oof your girls were the pink and black just POP! Looks like you have a nice home there in ID