Wednesday, February 27, 2008

TAG! Your It!

Thanks Summer for tagging me! So here goes:
A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

1. What was I doing 10 years ago.
Ten years ago I was trying to figure out how to break up with Sterling. But dang it he bought be a really cool sweatshirt on a trip to California and I just couldn't do it. So I figured I would wait a couple of weeks then do it. Oh well. He stole me heart by then, thank goodness!!!
2. 5 things on my to-do list today
I got a ton done today!! That never happens. I guess that is why I have time to write this blog. I didn't get much sleep last night thanks to Tess, so to keep from falling asleep this afternoon I did laundry. (So that was pretty much it, but in my book if I get the laundry folded and put away in one day that is huge)
3. What snacks do I enjoy?
Anything with chocolate in it. or good ripe fruit. Any kind.
4. What would I do if I were suddenly a billionaire?
Pay tithing (thanks summer) then take all my family(s) on a nice vacation. Then I don't know. That is a lot of money. Just enjoy life and make sure others around me can enjoy it better too.
5. 3 bad habits?
Procrastination, stressing over little things, thinking I can do more than I can
6.5 places I have lived?
Washington, California, Colorado, Utah, Israel
7. 5 jobs I've had.
Warehouse worker at AMD, Diet Tech at Hospital, Outpatient Dietitian at Center for Change, Manager for Eclipse, and my favorite Mom and Wife!
8. 5 thing people don't know about me.
I love Jane Austen novels.
I can't ski, rollerskate, or ice skate. And trust me I have tried to be good many many times, but I always look like the idoit out there.
I have can't smile with my lips closed.
I broke my arm, fell out of a moving car, and got a huge black eye from my brother, all when I was six.
I took football stats my senior year. and I think i knew more about football than the players on the team. They sucked.
Ok so I tag
Lisa, Rich, Marla, Shar, Brooke

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

I didn't know you loved Jane Austen?! Now I keep trying to remember if we discussed that in person. Hey, did we ever talk about her books?

btw, how are you? By the looks of your blog, you seem to be doing fabulous. I love your pictures! :)

malinda said...

I remember telling you about Kiera Knightly in Pride and Prejudice before it came out. I was so excited. I told Sterling he didn't have to take me to see it I was just going to buy the movie. He was soooo relieved. I watch it all the time when he is gone. He just laughs through it. Oh well.