Sunday, February 10, 2008

Still trying to figure it all out


So it has been awhile, I know. Ster had no clue that I had started a blog, I guess I haven't really told anyone. So I really should get the word out and do some more posts. It is pretty fun. With my free time (hah hah) I have been not blogging obviously, but surfing the web looking at digital scrapbooking sites. I am official addicted now. I started about a year and a half ago with digital scrapbooking and it is amazing how much it has taken off, especially this last year. It is really fun, but for those of you not into it I am warning you it is very addictive. Once I figure out how to do a slidshow on here (I am sure it is so easy I am just retarded) I will post more of my pages, but for now here are a couple. Sometimes I love them, other days I am like I will defintetly have to re-do that one. But that is why digi is so great. No mistakes.

So has anyone seen that the old movie GIGI. I watched it the other night while Ster was at class and, I just love old movies, but anyway I love how sexist they are. It always makes me laugh that the men are so mean to the women and the women just swoon over the men. And finially they kiss such a passionitly almost hatefull kiss. (think of "Its a Wonderful Life" when George and his girlfriend i can't think of her name right now finially kiss, It is like he hates her when he kisses her and she is just chasing him) Anyway these movies make me laugh, because obiously we knew who directed them. But what I am getting at is in GIGI, the uncle sings this song "Thank heaven for little girls" All of you have heard it I am sure, but its kind of creepy when the uncle sings it because he is such a womanizer and he is like in his 60's and singing about young girls. The movies herione is probably 15. So i have had this song stuck in my head for at least a week. I really have to do a scrap page with this as the tittle, because of course all i have is little girls. Not because the song might be considered creepy. So I just have to laugh. I had the perfect photo opp the other day and just didn't get it in time. Syd and Tess snuck into my closest, turned over my laundry basket, put a step stool on top and climbed up to my jewlrey box. Syd was wearing one of my dresses, with some of my heels and tess had a blanket on her head like Mary. They looked so guilty. All they needed was some lipstick smeared on their faces. It was too cute, but I wasn't fast enough. Oh well. Next time. Thank heavens for little girls.

No comments: