Saturday, October 4, 2008

BYU vs. Utah State


First of all I want to thank Austin (in the picture) for giving us the tickets. He is Sterling's cousin and plays for Utah State. We have been a huge fan of his since high school games. He is so fun to watch. (I miss those friday night names) We were lucky enough to go and enjoy the game last night. It was fun being able to cheer for both sides. My parents are Aggies so I felt like I was doing them proud. Of course we still wanted BYU to win and we weren't disapointed. It wasn't that great of a win, but still a win. I also have to say that Bronco Mendenhall is the classiest college football couch. I love the approach he takes with his guys. And it seems to be paying off.
If all this tension between Utah and BYU (both are undefeated and will probably both be BCS top ten busters by the time the game comes around) keeps building I really think I am going to have this baby before or during the BYU Utah game. It would only be a week early. I told this to Sterling and he said "Well call the hospital and see if they have the mtn. (the station that plays the game) Otherwise we can always just Tivo the birth" Sad thing is, I was thinking the same thing. :)

No comments: