Saturday, October 4, 2008

Fight over Broccoli

So this has to be one of my proudest moments as a mom. A couple nights ago we served broccoli for dinner. I happen to have one of the pickest eaters ever and hates everything I make before she even tries it. She used to be so easy going and would eat everything untill she was about 4. Then it went quickly down hill. Well we were eating broccoli and she kept saying how she loved it and then my other girls kept saying how they loved it. Pretty soon they were fighting over the broccoli and trying to eat each others. The broccoli was gone in about 1 minute. They begged for more, but we were out. After some tears that I was silently laughing over, the fight was done. Ahhh yes, this is the life. Guess what they wanted for dinner the next night?

No comments: