Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Note to Teacher...


Don't you wish at times you could send a note to school excusing your child's outfit. That was me today. Sydnee insisted on wearing this outfit. I couldn't persuade her to change. I didn't want to force her. I was afraid forcing her might scar her for life. She is a very creative girl. Quite visual. Constantly picking our flowers (despite my protests)and making beautiful flower arrangements at her little table, just to make lunch time a little more pretty. She is definitely her own little person and I love her for it!

6 comments:

Summer said...

OK, that is too cute! That is something I have never had a problem with because you can put anything on boys and they just don't care:). Hope you're feeling ok. I'm so glad I'm done being prego! Now I just have to lose all this FAT again! I wish I was naturally skinny like you!

Tammy said...

Aaawwwww!!! Cute little sydney, miss you guys!

ang said...

At least it's the same color scheme...

Thanks again for having us over. It is always fun to see you guys!

MIKE AND SAMMI said...

That is too cute. My little haylee is the same way. Any advice on how do fix that before she goes to school? Hope all is well with you guys- you look great.

Heather Anderson said...

I love you digi scrap on that photo... I can see where she gets her creativity from:) What a good Mom you are for allowing her to express herself... my little Carli is the same I often refer to her as my "punky buster" (you remember her, right?)

Scott and Jillian said...

Hi! I found your blog off of the Pollocks'. How are you doing?