Monday, January 5, 2009

"Baxter, you ate a whole wheel of cheese. I am not even mad, I'm impressed"


Ok that is a line from Anchorman. Such a funny movie. Anyway, the other day Tessa was being awfully quiet. Never a good sign. When I went to check on her this is what I saw. I have to say, I was pretty impressed. If you look closely you can see she was very symmetrical with her face painting. So how could I get mad at her, when she did such a good job? By the way , I don't know what "Washable Markers" mean? What do they wash off of, certainly not skin.

3 comments:

ang said...

oh beautiful! and i am impressed - talented little gal!

Meggen said...

Has Ster been watching old KISS music videos with her or something? Good job, Tessa! Way to keep your mom on her toes! °Ü°

Pablo said...

Baxter you know I don't speak spanish!